The Exceptional Leader program is a high-impact, comprehensive, six month leadership mastery program geared toward established and emerging leaders and is ideal for supervisors, managers, and project managers. This program is designed to upgrade the management skills of leaders and dramatically increase their effectiveness.
This program is ideal for current leaders or employees who are slated for a leadership role in the next year. This program focuses more on specific skills and strategies for managing people. While the Future Leaders program is more introspective, this program provides more specifics on how to lead people effectively through coaching, developing, engaging, and holding crucial conversations. They also learn tangible skills for better planning and productivity. So, this program is more about leadership skills when managing people, whereas the Future Leaders program is learning more about yourself so you can understand how your style impacts others and alter that style as necessary.
Participants will attend 6 meetings from 1:00pm – 5:00pm. These sessions will take place at participating companies in the Baltimore area.
- Module 1: Time management and productivity
- Module 2: Leadership coaching skills and performance management
- Module 3: Engaging and recognizing employees
- Module 4: Crucial conversations and communication in the workplace
- Module 5: Effective delegation, holding people accountable and driving consistent results
- Module 6: Leading at a higher level
This program has proven to be successful because the leaders have an opportunity to learn over the course of three months rather than all at once. This allows your leaders to go away after each session and implement new skills deliberately and get the support they need along the way. Our program includes homework and accountability to ensure your leaders are applying their learning. This is truly an active and participatory workshop rather than a class where leaders are just learning principles and theory.
Each of the six sessions will be 4 hours long, from 1:00 – 5:00 pm. These sessions will take place at participating companies in the Baltimore area.
- March 7, 2018 (Planning and Productivity)
- March 28, 2018 (Coaching & Developing EE’s)
- April 18, 2018 (Engaging Employees)
- May 9, 2018 (Crucial Conversations)
- May 30, 2018 (Accountability & Results)
- June 20, 2018 (Leading at a Higher Level)