Is safety part of YOUR company’s culture?
All companies should be committed to the health and safety of their employees, and many boast long stretches without a recordable incident. But even the best intentions are a poor substitute for a formal program when the well-being of yourself and others is on the line. A deliberate, structured approach is the most effective way to reap the full rewards of any safety program and the only path to instilling a true safety culture.
A formal safety program and regular industrial hygiene audits can:
- Reduce lost-time from injuries and illnesses
- Increase regulatory compliance to avoid hefty fines
- Improve employee morale
- Identify areas for improvement
- Encourage team members to identify AND report new or overlooked hazards
- Keep employees SAFE and HEALTHY
WHY MD MEP?
The experienced professionals at Maryland MEP and our partnership network have the knowledge and expertise to develop safety programs that not only meet or exceed compliance standards, but that are sustainable and tailored to your business. Whether you’re revising and improving an existing safety program, or building one from scratch, we’re here to help. Some of the services we can provide include:
- Customized Written Safety Programs
- Development of safety teams and internal audits
- Mock OSHA Inspections
- OSHA Preparedness and Response
- Recordkeeping Audits
- Air Quality Sampling and Control
- Noise Exposure Evaluation and Control
- Energy Control (Lock-out/Tag-out) Programs and Procedures
- Chemical Inventory and Hazard Communication Programs
Contact MD MEP today to create a safer workplace for you AND your employees.